Saturday, September 5, 2009

Jen Macfarlane




This month has been very busy but also very exciting! Jordan School District split and as part of the split my office has been moved from Midvale to Riverton--which is crappy because I go from a 10 minute drive to a 30 minute drive. But, we are located in a brand new school and there are some good changes--so I guess it works out. I've been teaching all summer which has been great to keep my mind off the pregnancy thing. It's getting harder and harder to do my job but if I can hold out for 1 more week I think I will be ready to go on maternity leave.

I've had some really fun showers...special thank you to everyone for planning and coming to my friend shower--it was so fun to visit with you all and the little man sure got spoiled...so THANK YOU!! I finally put the finishing touches on the nursery...just need to get a couple more things, load the carseat and pack my hospital bag and we are READY! Wahoo!

Love you all! Jen

No comments: