


Hey girlies how are ya?
July was pretty good, we had lots of fun things to celebrate. For the 4th we just went to all the Sandy events and then we were home by 7:30 to get Tom Tom to bed, so it was pretty lame and we saw no fireworks. :( Then on the 24th I think we went to a movie and thats it. Sorry our lives are terribly boring. On July 20th Matt's little brother Bryan came home from his mission in Panama and we are SO GLAD to have him home! He is such a breath of fresh air for the Griffith get-togethers! So we had family pictures and things shortly after he got home.
Tommy is doing really well. He has a terrible cold right now but he is crawling and climbing on everything, learning new tricks and is so much fun. I had no idea how hard but yet how incredibly fun being a mom would be!
Well that's it for us, I hope you're all doing well. Luvs!
Mel Jo
No comments:
Post a Comment