Hey girls!
Thanks Jen for letting us have a few extra days :) I was out of town myself so I haven't had the chance till now to write! June went by way too fast. That's the only problem with summer is that it just seems to fly by way too fast. At least the rain has stopped and we're finally getting some nicer weather! We have loved having a pool at our complex. I really think I have the best tan I've had since my senior trip!! haha I just love laying out in the sun. It will only last another few weeks though because Mike and I are moving! That is pretty much our big news from this past month. We found a really nice town home that we absolutely fell in love with out in Saratoga Springs and we can move in between July 17-31. We are so excited to finally have a place that we call our own and actually pay to own instead of in rent! It's a cute little split level town home with 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms and actually two living spaces, which is fun but also will require us to go out and buy more furniture. It's exciting though and we can't wait to move in. We timed it and it's only 5 minutes away from the school I will be teaching at this coming year so it's great for me! Mike will be going to UVU so it will be a little bit longer of a commute for him. I'm also excited to be closer to Mel, Christie and Meredith! So let me know if you need a sitter :) Well that's pretty much it for me. I'm excited to read all your posts and see what you've been up to this summer!
Love,
Melanie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment