Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Melanie Griffith




Hi girlies, long time no see!
Well this month has been a crazy month! First off, Matt's parents are finally home! Their first meeting with Tommy was adorable. Matt's mom literally ran to him and he warmed up to both his parents really well. So we've been spending a lot of time with them to catch up. Then, Heather (Matt's sister) competed in the Mrs. Utah pageant so all that crap kept us plenty busy. Sorry to say she didnt win. And now this weekend (May 8th) my Matty dear will GRADUATE!!!! YAY!!! We are so excited to have that done with, but I think i'm more excited than he is.
Tommy is doing well. He has started to eat some baby food and he's also rolling around like crazy. He can roll across our whole house in like one minute. He's so adorable, i'm really starting to have a lot of fun with him. I hope you're all doing well and I hope we can all get together soon. Lots of love, Mel Jo


No comments: