




Hey girls!
Well the month of April sure flew by for me! I can't believe we're already to May. But that means I only have 4 more weeks left of school then I'm off for the summer! That's the great thing about being a teacher. You always have holidays and the summer off! A lot of fun things happened this month. The Fancy Nancy party was so fun and I'm so glad we were able to get together in our old dresses! Thanks so much to Val for putting all of it together!! I think we should do it again, but next time have all our husbands there dressed up and serving us! Then that way they can still come and it would give them a chance to bond :) My little sister Allison got tickets for Christmas to the Britney Spears concert and took me and Jamilyn. It was a fun girls night out! I was a little skeptical about going to her concert but it ended up being really fun and entertaining. The Pussy Cat Dolls opened for her and they were really fun to watch as well. It was fun to watch all the dancing and not just listen to people sing the whole time. Britney Spears is definitely a performer!
My birthday was the 18th and I kinda celebrated it all week by having spring break! I was able to get my first real, professional massage and it was amazing. It was definitely worth the money. I wish I could get one like every week! Mike and I ended up staying in a hotel in Sandy on Friday night and Saturday night and it was so nice to kinda get away for a couple of days. I was able to go out to eat with my family, and Mike also took me to the Cheesecake Factory on my birthday. They seriously have the best food! It was worth the hour wait :) I definitely had a great birthday.
The other big thing that happened was Mike finally got his knee surgery. He tore is ACL quite a while ago and was finally able to get the surgery done this past Tuesday. There ended up being no cartilage or tissue damage so that was good news! And that means quicker recovery. The first couple of days were pretty rough, but after having physical therapy twice already he is doing much better! He will still be on crutches for another week or so but hopefully he'll be walking on his own very soon!
Well that's it for us! Sorry this is a long one for me. See you all soon!
Love,
Mel Grace
No comments:
Post a Comment