Well, this month has been very busy I can't believe how quickly April flew by! I definitely feel like in my old age, I am saying that more often. April was good for us though! The highlights included:
The MS Walk with my family--we raised money and walked for Multiple Sclerosis.
The Fancy Nancy Party--it was so fun to see you girls there and we definitely missed all of you who couldn't make it.
A trip to NY--Jimmy went out to work for a week, so I tagged along for the weekend to play. It just reminded us how much we love it there and how badly we want to move back!
We are still working like crazy and Jimmy is busy studying his brains out for Level 2 of his CFA credential. He takes the test in June, keep your fingers crossed that he passes! The baby is growing, growing, growing. I can feel him kick pretty much all day long! It is really fun now that he is moving around and I can feel him. Things for us are going great! Love you all, Jen
No comments:
Post a Comment