Thursday, April 2, 2009

Val Dowland

Hey girls! I know -- long time no write. What can I say? March was a lot of fun so here are our updates. The first day of March we had a new experience. Emmie started toddler school with Jen . . . and she absolutely loves it! She insisted on taking her backpack even though it only has diapers in it :) Yeah . . . about those diapers. I have officially given up on potty training and the way I see it Emmie can just be in diapers until Kindergarten when her peers force her to go on the toilet due to their intense ridiculing.


We also blessed little Jimmy. Oh, I'm sorry did I say little? Anything but! Our young lad is already a strapping 16 pounds and 26 inches long. As you can see at two months he's about the same size as his 6 month old cousin Will. :) Anyway . . . we blessed Jimmy and it was so special and wonderful. I love the sweet spirit he brings into our home. He is so patient and sweet! At first he had a bad bout of colic and gas pains which was hard for me because there wasn't lots I could do (although I highly recommend infant massage!) but he's gotten over that and now he is just a happy little boy!

Jared and I are doing wonderful! I still love Rachael Ray and cooking. Jared is almost done with tax season at Liberty tax . . . what a great present for me! Jen and I were able to make it over to the scrapbook expo and we had fun together buying things and spending money! We're (ok -- me) looking forward to Fancy Nancy and we hope to see you all there in your dress up duds!

Love,
Val

No comments: