Thursday, April 2, 2009

Melanie Grace

Hey girlies!
Once again, not that exciting of a month for Mike and me. I'm still trying to find the strength to go to work every day and still teach dance classes at Jamilyn's studio at night. I can definitely tell I don't have the body I had back in High School! I get tired so much easier and have noticed I can't quite move the way I used to either :) At least I'm the teacher so I tell them what to do and they do it instead of me! Anyway, the exciting news from my family is that Jamilyn is pregnant! She is do the middle of October and we are so excited! It's the first grandbaby on the Jardine side so everyone is really excited. It's kinda weird to think of my parents as grandparents! I guess another fun thing from this past month was that my family all went to the David Archuletta concert last weekend! He's definitely improved since his American Idol days and I had a lot more fun at the concert then I thought I would. Allison is taking me and Jamilyn to the Britney Spears concert in a couple of weeks and I'm really excited for that! She'll probably be a much better performer than David Archuletta :)
Well that's it for me! Congrats on your baby Mel! I'm so excited for you! And congrats on the boy Jen! He will be adorable :)
Love ya,
Melanie

No comments: