Hey girls, sorry I dont have much time to write but since the last blog i've finally had my baby! I think all of you have seen him which is great. :) Tommy was born Nov 6th and we had a heck of a c-section that wasn't very fun but we all turned out ok. He is a month old tomorrow, the time went by so fast but yet so incredibly slow!!! Pretty much i just breast feed all day long and watch TV. I am now a big fan of Regis and Kelly, Tyra Banks and Ellen. :) Tommy is doing well and I think he's getting bigger but it's hard to tell when you're with him every day. Thanksgiving went well, we spent the whole day with my family and then the Griffith Thanksgiving was the day after so we got to eat our guts out twice. I hope you're all doing well and I cant wait to see you at the friend Christmas party!!! Lots of love, Mel Jo


No comments:
Post a Comment