Friday, December 5, 2008

Jen Macfarlane

Hey girlies...

Well, this month we moved from NYC back to SLC...it is really great to be back and we are so glad to be home and living together in our house! It has been fun to see friends and family--thanks to everyone who made it to the party, it was fun to see all of you! I started working at my same job at the Child Development Center. They held my job for me which was sooo nice. I picked up right where I left off and I LOVE my job. They are having me pick up the new babies, which is new for me. But, I am really liking it. I picked up 4 new babies with Down Syndrome the other day and they are stinking cute! Jimmy is liking his job--he still works a lot and the pace is still crazy like NYC. I think he misses the action of New York though. Thanksgiving was fun we went up to Logan with Jimmy's family and it was so fun to be with our nephew and niece. We are really excited for December and all of the fun Christmas activities. Love you all, Jen
P.S. The pic is of my baby skeleton back in NYC...oh, I miss him!

No comments: