I also had to say goodbye to the baby that I have been taking care of for the last 4 months! I have become so attached to him, it is amazing how much you can love someone elses baby! So, it was really sad to say goodbye--I'm going to miss all the baby hugs and cuddles! Mel Jo--you're baby better watch out--he's gunna get it!
Jimmy had his birthday on Wednesday--he had to work so we just went to dinner that night...but it was really nice and we had a great night. We have done a lot of really fun stuff this month! For more details and more pictures you can check out our family blog (all the family blogs are on the side bar of this blog).
Here is a picture of our Halloween costume--we were "ball and chain" and guess who got to be the ball?
Can't wait to see you all so soon! Love you...Jen
No comments:
Post a Comment