Hey girls!
Sorry I have no pictures...there hasn't really been anything to take pictures of lately. Life has pretty much been the same this past month! It was fun to get together with all of you a while ago for Lori's birthday. I've just been concentrating a lot on teaching! I feel like no matter what there is always something that I could be, or should be working on. Even after I have finally gotten caught up, I feel like I need to do more to get ahead so that I don't get stuck having to play catch up again. With teaching at the public schools and teaching at a studio, I'm usually pretty tired and am not much fun at night!! Saturday is my favorite day of the week. I've been taking every advantage of sleeping in that I can!
I just survived my first two weeks of parent/teacher conferences. They were long nights! But it wasn't too bad. Dance doesn't really compare to the core classes, like math and english, so I didn't even see half of the students that were in my classes. It was nice for me, though, because I spent all that extra time getting caught up on my lesson plans.....and also reading Breaking Dawn......only 100 pages left!
Well that's it for me! I hope you are all doing well and I can't wait to see most of you at Mel Jo's baby shower!
Melanie
Sorry I have no pictures...there hasn't really been anything to take pictures of lately. Life has pretty much been the same this past month! It was fun to get together with all of you a while ago for Lori's birthday. I've just been concentrating a lot on teaching! I feel like no matter what there is always something that I could be, or should be working on. Even after I have finally gotten caught up, I feel like I need to do more to get ahead so that I don't get stuck having to play catch up again. With teaching at the public schools and teaching at a studio, I'm usually pretty tired and am not much fun at night!! Saturday is my favorite day of the week. I've been taking every advantage of sleeping in that I can!
I just survived my first two weeks of parent/teacher conferences. They were long nights! But it wasn't too bad. Dance doesn't really compare to the core classes, like math and english, so I didn't even see half of the students that were in my classes. It was nice for me, though, because I spent all that extra time getting caught up on my lesson plans.....and also reading Breaking Dawn......only 100 pages left!
Well that's it for me! I hope you are all doing well and I can't wait to see most of you at Mel Jo's baby shower!
Melanie
No comments:
Post a Comment