Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Mel Griffith

I am...Melanie Griffith

I think... i need to quit my job before i go insane!!!

I know...what i want for my future and why.

I want... my heartburn to go away!!!

I have...the best husband in the world!!!

I wish... i could sleep at night. :)

I hate...fake people!

I fear...for my poor baby boy having to grow up in this crazy world!

I feel... FAT

I hear... that the stock market totally crashed today!

I smell... like roses

I wonder... how my baby is doing inside my belly.

I regret...

I love....MATT!!!

I always...wish my house was cleaner.

I am not...your mom

I believe... that chocolate really does help us feel better!!!

I don't always... get to work on time. i'd rather sleep a half hour longer. :)

I lose...my cell phone almost weekly.

I never... want to go to Africa.

I listen... to music in the car, at work, at home and when i exercise.

I am scared of... spiders!!!

I read...baby books because i'm freakin out!!!

I am happy about...everything going on in my life!!!

No comments: