Hey Girls!
CONGRATULATIONS MEL MO!!!
Um i think August went well, i dont really remember it. I worked and did relief society stuff and that's about it. As most of you know, i sold the one and only Lolla the corolla. I thought i'd be happy to see her go but i totally cried! So many memories in that car! But Matt bought me a toyota 4 Runner and i LOVE IT!! What do you guys think about the name "Stunner the Runner"? That's what we're leaning towards but if you have any suggestions let me know.
I'm in my panicking phase of pregnancy. I'm stressing about having everything done and in order before our baby comes in less than 2 months.. aahahh!!! My hips feel like they're going to shatter any minute and i dont sleep anymore. Other then all of that stuff I feel great!!! I hope all of you are doing well and hopefully i'll see you Saturday night. Love ya!
Mel Jo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment