Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Jen Macfarlane

I am...Jennifer Lee Perry Macfarlane

I think...my life is pretty dang awesome!

I know...all the theme songs for: dora the explorer, thomas the tank engine, and bob the builder (teacher duties!)

I want...to travel the world—except not Russia or Africa or any place scary—oh and it has to have a beach.

I have...the best husband in the world! Jimmy told me to write that…but it’s true!

I wish... I was better at keeping a journal.

I hate...being told what to do.

I fear...anything living in the ocean and I’m afraid of being sucked into a whirlpool or a black hole.

I feel...gross. Today I cleaned up dog barf and killed a cockroach!

I hear... sirens and honking in the background all day long.

I smell... chocolate and caramel: I’m on like my 15th rolo!

I wonder...where Jimmy and I will end up living.

I regret... eating 15 rolos.

I love.... all my friends and family!

I always... hit the snooze button at least 3 times!

I am not...a True Aggie, instead I am the Vice President of “Pure Aggies”…Erika is the President.

I believe...there are good qualities in everyone.

I don't always...cook. I’ve cooked two meals since we have lived in NYC.

I lose...my sense of direction when I go to a new place.

I never... want to get old, I started lying about my age when I turned 22.

I listen... to a CD for weeks before I put in a new one.

I am scared of... horror movies and haunted houses.

I read...about a book a week—the baby sleeps a lot!

I am happy about... moving home in November!

No comments: