Monday, August 4, 2008

Shayla Egan



Hello Everyone well this month was great I cant believe the summer is coming to an end so soon. Well I had two children over the twenty fourth and it made me so glad that I do not have twins. I took care of Reddings cousin paxton for four days they are both such easy babies but since they are only three months apart they have similarities like getting into everything syndrome. We had fun babysiting, but I am glad to be home. Seth and I headed up to the provo cabin on saturday we tubed the river and it was so cold, then sunday we had a baby blessing at the outdoor ward there it was a fun weekend. Seth decided to quit descover card this month and take the dive into the family business of the stock market he is very excited and loves what he is doing. Seth will give his two week notice as soon as we can get insurance it is such a long process since I had skin cancer no one is willing to insure me. I am so excited for seth and I cant wait for all the adventures a new job brings. As for me I am having fun being a mom to the cutest baby and am still slowly taking classes and getting school finished. Oh yeah I ran my first race with meggan Halliday on the fourth of July we had so much fun I hope to get better and one day run a MARITHON! I have some work to do.

No comments: