Hey girls!
It's been a great month so far! It was actually our two year anniversary this past Sunday. I can't believe it's been two whole years already! We ended up going to Vegas for the weekend to celebrate and it was way fun. Last year we didn't get to be together on our anniversary since I was in Europe, so it was nice to actually be together this time!
We are finally all moved in to our new condo. We checked out of our old place on Wednesday and never have to go back there again! We love our new place. Let me know when you guys are available and we can have a little pool party or something!
Hey, are any of you girls going to our 5 year reunion? I'm still trying to decide.... Let me know! I hope you're all doing well!
Melanie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment