Thursday, July 3, 2008

Mel Griffith

Hi girlfriends..this is matt melanie's husband. I figured that you were all dying to hear about me in the blog...so i decided not to keep you all waiting any longer. Well i am so glad that we are all friends. I miss you all! Well i want to tell you about an interesting experience I had. So I was in line at a club and I saw a man on a pay phone, and do yo know who that man was? Emilio Esteves! I swear to you...it was the mighty ducks guy. so I was like Emilio!!! and he tipped his hat. And that is my story.

PS if you haven't seen Night at the Roxbury the above statement did not make sense. please see the movie and re-read.

So right now melanie and I are sitting in the pool at our condo. We brought the laptop out and are watching movies while we swim. it rocks. but our house smells like paint thinner from some air conditioner problem so we don't want to go back in.

Well here is melanie- Hi girls! Matt has been dying to write to all of you so i thought i'd give him a chance. Let him know if you want to hear from him in the next blog. Life is good for us. My belly is getting bigger by the day!!! My sister Jenny had her cute baby girl (Michaela Hatch) on Wednesday so that was fun. Since our weeks are really busy Matt and I try to do fun things on the weekend because we are just realizing that our time alone with no kids is limited!!! So if any of you have good ideas of random things we can do let us know. So far we have done some hiking, sleeping and gone to 2 demolition derbies, they're really fun! Anyways i'm outie but i hope you all have a great fourth of july. Love to you all!

Mel Jo & Matt

No comments: