
Hey girlies!It's been a while since we've posted, sorry. May has been a fun month for us. We finished up the Lacrosse season with Alta losing in the semi-finals to Jordan - - GRRR. We've planted a garden, our first which we are so excited about. Emmie loves to play in the dirt so it was good family bonding time. We've also gotten the snow shack up and running - - -yahoo! That means that it is summer, finally. We couldn't open it as e
arly as we wanted to due to the cold weather, but it's finally sunny and warm and ready for customers. Jared finished his final semester at SLCC. He now has his associates degree, I think that that is where his formal education will stop. But, he is always attending some class for real estate or loan officering or starting your own business, so I figure it will all pan out. :) Emmie is growing like morning glory - - she has gotten so big. And, as I am frequently told when Emmie's 'biggness' gets brought up 'Isn't it about time for you to have another one' I can now reply, 'How does January 8th sound?' Yes, we are pregnant again. I'm 7 weeks along (almost 2 months!) and I am pregnant. I was hoping that I could escape the nausea and throwing up that domina
ted Emmie's pregnancy, but it was all in vain. Which, in a weird way makes me feel that everything is going the way it should. Jared keeps telling me to think blue thoughts, so we're hoping for a little James Carter. But we'll see. Jared and I are so excited for a real summer together. We've made a list of about thirty things that we would like to do this summer, and we can't wait to fulfill each one. I've been swamped with Special Needs Girls Camp and Youth Conference, but everything is under control, I just want it to get here so whatever catastrophes are waiting can occur and I can move on. Let me explain the pictures. The one of Emmie and I on the couch is on my birthday, she let Mommy doll her up. On the lawn mower is Emmie and her cousin Kenna. Then, while I was making the cards for my cousin's boutique Emmie decided to help out by covering herself with an ink pad. :) We love you all and hope that you will be a part of our best summer to date! -Val, Jared and Emmie
arly as we wanted to due to the cold weather, but it's finally sunny and warm and ready for customers. Jared finished his final semester at SLCC. He now has his associates degree, I think that that is where his formal education will stop. But, he is always attending some class for real estate or loan officering or starting your own business, so I figure it will all pan out. :) Emmie is growing like morning glory - - she has gotten so big. And, as I am frequently told when Emmie's 'biggness' gets brought up 'Isn't it about time for you to have another one' I can now reply, 'How does January 8th sound?' Yes, we are pregnant again. I'm 7 weeks along (almost 2 months!) and I am pregnant. I was hoping that I could escape the nausea and throwing up that domina
ted Emmie's pregnancy, but it was all in vain. Which, in a weird way makes me feel that everything is going the way it should. Jared keeps telling me to think blue thoughts, so we're hoping for a little James Carter. But we'll see. Jared and I are so excited for a real summer together. We've made a list of about thirty things that we would like to do this summer, and we can't wait to fulfill each one. I've been swamped with Special Needs Girls Camp and Youth Conference, but everything is under control, I just want it to get here so whatever catastrophes are waiting can occur and I can move on. Let me explain the pictures. The one of Emmie and I on the couch is on my birthday, she let Mommy doll her up. On the lawn mower is Emmie and her cousin Kenna. Then, while I was making the cards for my cousin's boutique Emmie decided to help out by covering herself with an ink pad. :) We love you all and hope that you will be a part of our best summer to date! -Val, Jared and Emmie
No comments:
Post a Comment