Hey girls!
Well, May was a good month for us! Despite being "seperated" for the month--Jimmy and I managed to survive six weeks apart! But, he came home for a weekend visit a couple of weeks ago. It was so great to see each other! We made a trip up to Logan to see his family on Saturday and then we spent Sunday with my family and Monday we both took the day off from work so we could just hang out together. It was wonderful! He flew back to NYC on Monday night and we started the next four weeks away from each other. It was so nice to be with Jimmy for the weekend but when he left I felt like I was staring from scratch...I was almost getting used to being alone and then after he left I had to get used to it again! Not fun. We also celebrated our THREE YEAR ANNIVERSARY this month--crazy! Ha, we didn't get to see each other on our special day but it landed on Mother's Day this year--so I got to spend the day with my family and eat cake--and that kind of made up for it! Jimmy on the other hand got to sit in his apartment by himself and wish he was here. :-( Well, it was so great to see all of you this month. I thought Lindsays wedding was awesome--congratulations girl! And it was fun to see you guys at the Dinner/Fire on Saturday! Love you all! Two more weeks til I take off for the Big Apple...Psycho. Love, Jen
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment