

This month was such an exciting one, because SETH IS DONE WITH SCHOOL. I feel its a day you look forward to the second you are married. I am so pround of seth the next year will bring fun new a
dventures. We wen to my brotheres graduation wich was also exciting he finished law school at BYU and our family is so proud of him. Seth is just looking for a job and keeping busy at Discover card and the stock market. he is working on his resume and will get that out there soon. Then we will be looking for a a house fun but so scary at the same time. Redding is growing up fast he is not mobile yet he just loves to sit and play with his toys he is a great baby. Well I hope the weather will be hot sooner than later because I have had it with this yucky weather. Oh yeah and Redding also g
ot his first hair cut he looks so studly.
No comments:
Post a Comment