I hope that you are all doing well! Congrats on your pregnancy again Mel! I'm so excited for you! It is crazy enough that many of us are married, and now people are getting pregnant! I feel so grown up....actually I really don't! haha
Well, Mike and I are graduating at the end of April! Yahoo! Well, technically I am
just walking in April and getting my diploma in August since I'm taking two classes during Spring semester to finish my minor, but I
think that's close enough! We're excited to be done with school. I will be finishing up my student teaching within the next couple weeks and I'm stoked! It has been such a good experience and made me feel a lot more confident about becoming a teacher. I had a great cooperating teacher, which I think makes a huge difference. Right now I am just trying to send in applications to secondary schools to be a dance teacher! I've had a little success with a couple interviews, but nothing set yet.I sent in some pictures from our trip to California. We went to Cali with my brother and sister in-law for Mike's fr
iends wedding at the end of February and we got to go back and see where Mike grew up. It was fun to see a bunch of stuff from his childhood.Well, I hope you're doing great! I will hopefully see most of you at Lindsay's bridal shower (which is the same day as my birthdayÜ) and we'll be able to catch up a little bit!
Love ya,
Melanie Grace
No comments:
Post a Comment