Monday, March 3, 2008

Jen Macfarlane




Hey girlies…
Well, this month was pretty eventful! I had my birthday on the 5th and I had to work the whole day but that night Jimmy took me out to such a nice dinner—it was so good! And I asked for birthday money, so I saved it all up and bought a new camera—nothing fancy but it takes fast nice pictures—unlike my slow and blurry old camera. Valentines was really fun—Jimmy and I take turns planning the Valentines activities and it was my turn this year. So, we ate Papa Murphey’s heart shaped pizza by candlelight…so romantic! J Then of course we watched LOST because we are addicted! So, it was simple but fun. The birthday dinner was so fun—it was great to see you all there, we missed you girls who couldn’t make it. This last weekend we went to St. George with Jimmy’s brother and his family and his mom. We stayed at a condo and just hung out—the weather was so nice. Jimmy and I even layed out by the pool! Oh, it gave me the worst spring fever! When we drove back to SLC and saw all the snow I just wanted to cry…but if I can hold out for four more weeks I will be chillin’ in the Caribbean—so I guess I can wait for warmth until then! So, the other BIG news is…We bought a house! Crazy! It is in Holladay off 45th South and 1000 East…so I will be close to some friends, YAY! It is exactly what we wanted so when we found it we just had to go for it. It is a townhome with three bedrooms and two and a half baths. It has a good kitchen and family room and a two car garage. We are really excited. So, next month I will include pictures and hopefully one day when we have furniture and it’s decorated I will invite you guys over to see it! J Well, we love you all…hope things are going great! Love, Jen

No comments: