


Hello Fabulous Friends!
I can't believe January is over already! I feel like school just started, but it's been almost a whole month now! Well, the rest of the holidays were great! Mike and I ended up finding a car while we were up in Idaho! Yahoo! So we ended up driving home instead of flying, which actually ended up being a good thing because Mike's parents spoiled us rotten with gifts! I love in-laws
The trip home gave us a good opportunity to get used to the car as well. It's a 2007 Nissan Sentra and we absolutely love it! It's amazing 
compared to the piece of junk jeep we've been driving. It looks silver in the picture, but it's a soft sandstone color. It even has a screen on the inside that tells you the temp, how many miles to your destination, and other trip info. The coolest thing is it tells you what song is playing and who the artist is! I love it!As for school, I start student teaching this coming Monday! Scary! Throughout this past month I have been going to the school about two or three times per week to observe assist, and partially teach, but starting Monday every class is mine! Teaching dance will be nice though because it's an elective, so the students are only there if they really want to be and there usually aren't any slackers since they really do want to learn dance. I'll have to update you as that goes along!
Sorry I missed the get together at Christies! I wanted to go so bad! The studio I teach at had a get together that night as well that had been planned for a while and we discussed a bunch of stuff concerning our summer concert, so it was really important that I was there. I still really want to see you new home Christie!
Well I love you girls! I hope all is going well! Hopefully we will see each other again soon!
Melanie
No comments:
Post a Comment