Hello Ladies!
Well, this month has seriously flown by! I can't believe it is already February! January was good--we spent most of our weekends and evenings house hunting...miserable! It is very depressing to see what exactly is in the "budget". I try to remind myself that I don't need granite counter tops and a master suite--but dang, it is hard not to want what you feel you deserve! :-) Just kidding! But, it seriously is hard to find a place! We are still looking...so wish us luck! Work is going well...I got a student teacher--what the !? Usually you are required to have three years of teaching experience before they will give you a student teacher--ha, ha well lucky me--I got one after three months! :-) I feel like the blind leading the blind--but she is a cute girl studying at the U of U. And she comes with me on all of my home visits and watches me teach my classes. I think starting next week I am going to have her start doing some of the work. It is funny trying to critique someone and write evaluations on them! My boss says she is learning from a "Master Teacher" Ha, let's hope so! :-) Jimmy's job is still going well--I think he will be taking off for a couple of weeks in March and a couple more in April...back to NYC--but at least it's not that long! We planned a cruise for the end of March so we are desperately looking forward to that! I think the thought of that is the only thing getting me through this horrible Utah winter--blah! Why do we live here again? Well, I love you all! It sounds like things are clicking right along for all of us! Can't wait to see you girls at the Birthday Dinner! Everyone better be there! :-) Or else...
Love ya, Jen
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment