Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Shayla Egan

hello everyone well another month has flown by this month has been a little more eventful for us. It was so sad Seths family dog Boxer past away, we had a funeral for him at the ranch were he was burried. Then my little sister about two months ago got a call about some moles she had removed and she was told she had melanoma, everything is fine she had stiches and got it dug out. Well my mom started to worry because her dad died from skin cancer, so she wanted all of us to go in and get exams. I went in thinking nothing of it I have olive skin I would be fine. Well turns out I also had the beggining stages of melanoma. So I went in and got a chunk taken out of my love handle. I asked if she could remove the love handle too a little lipo she said no,but her husband could who is a plastic surgeon hahaha. So yes that was fun getting many stiches. everything else is going good we bought our christmas tree, seths refuses to have a fake tree which is great cause I do to. Thanksgiving was lots of fun the night before we had dinner with my family then we went up to Heber and spent the rest of the week there with Seths family it was lots of fun.so happy hollidays love you all. love shayla

No comments: