Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Jen Macfarlane






hey girlies...






Well this months has just flown by--Jimmy is finally home from New York, yay! And it was really fun to be able to go out and see him at the beginning of the month. he is really liking his new job and things seem to be plugging right along for him at work. Things at my job are going really well but I have so many kids on my caseload sometimes I feel a little crazy! I run from house to house doing therapy and then I swing in to my school and teach a couple classes in between--sigh! I lose a couple kids in January--so after that I'm hoping things won't be so stressful...but all in all I LOVE my job--I feel so lucky to have a job that I like so much.






We are going to get through the holidays before we start looking for a place to live--if you see any good deals/homes...let us know! Jimmy had his birthday at the beginning of the month and turned 25! wow! Just a sad reminder to me that I will be 23 soon--holy! Thanksgiving was a lot of fun. We spent the day with my fam and then the next Sunday we had dinner with Jimmy's family--so it was a lot of fun to spend time with family.






We are looking forward to Jimmy's graduation this next week. Kind of anti-climatic since he graduated in the summer--but since they don't have a commencement in the summer he is walking this semester.






Other than that we are just busy with the holidays and hope to see everyone at the party. Love you all...Jen!

No comments: