Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Mel Grace


Hey girls!I hope everyone had a fun Halloween! I felt so bad that Mike and i couldn't make it to Lori's party. It would have been so fun to hang out with all of you again. I hope you're all doing well and that you had a good October! Things are still pretty busy her in Provo! I'm just trying to stay caught up in my classes while working as much as I can. I actually have my DancEnsemble concert this weekend, Friday and Saturday night with a Saturday matinée. You can come if you can! The tickets are only five bucks. Sorry I didn't tell any of you about it sooner. It's just a modern concert and I'm only in two dances, one which I don't really like that much, so part of me didn't want any of my friends to see it!! haha but if you get this in time and you want to come then just let me know! Well, my update is pretty short, but nothing too exciting has happened this past month! This is just a dumb, funny picture of me trying on a halloween mask at the grocery store! I love you guys and miss you tons!Melanie

No comments: