Hey everyone—
Well this month has been great for Jimmy and I. He left for New York last month and so I have been a bachelorette for the last six weeks! It has been very hard, but we get to talk on the phone every day—so that helps. And luckily I am at my parents so I have people to talk to and keep me company. I flew out to visit Jimmy in New York a couple of weekends ago—it was so awesome. We packed a lot in that weekend! We went to the Manhattan Temple, Empire State Building, Central Park, Times Square, 5th Avenue, we saw a Broadway Play and lots of other stuff. Also, I was accosted on the subway by a black lady and Jimmy and I were flashed gang signs on our way to church—yikes! It was a blast, I was also there over Jimmy’s birthday so that was nice! Overall, a VERY fun trip. He gets back on Saturday—and I can’t wait! Work is still going great—I LOVE my job! I went to a huge conference last weekend on Autism and my caseload is up to 30 kids—so I am very busy at work! Other than work and Jimmy getting home there isn’t too much to report! Well, I love you all…Hope everyone is doing well! And let’s play soon! Love, Jen
P.S. These pics are of my parents re-finished kitchen...oh, it makes me never want to remodel...so much work! But, I guess it is worth it--the kitchen looks great now! I will post our New York pics next time—I left the camera in NYC with Jimmy.
Well this month has been great for Jimmy and I. He left for New York last month and so I have been a bachelorette for the last six weeks! It has been very hard, but we get to talk on the phone every day—so that helps. And luckily I am at my parents so I have people to talk to and keep me company. I flew out to visit Jimmy in New York a couple of weekends ago—it was so awesome. We packed a lot in that weekend! We went to the Manhattan Temple, Empire State Building, Central Park, Times Square, 5th Avenue, we saw a Broadway Play and lots of other stuff. Also, I was accosted on the subway by a black lady and Jimmy and I were flashed gang signs on our way to church—yikes! It was a blast, I was also there over Jimmy’s birthday so that was nice! Overall, a VERY fun trip. He gets back on Saturday—and I can’t wait! Work is still going great—I LOVE my job! I went to a huge conference last weekend on Autism and my caseload is up to 30 kids—so I am very busy at work! Other than work and Jimmy getting home there isn’t too much to report! Well, I love you all…Hope everyone is doing well! And let’s play soon! Love, Jen
P.S. These pics are of my parents re-finished kitchen...oh, it makes me never want to remodel...so much work! But, I guess it is worth it--the kitchen looks great now! I will post our New York pics next time—I left the camera in NYC with Jimmy.
No comments:
Post a Comment