Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Jen Macfarlane

Hey girlies...



Wow! This month has flown by--well, lots of news! So...I am still teaching and loving every minute of it. We are just hanging out in the Perry Basement and that is going well. Great News! Jimmy got a job with Goldman Sachs--it is the investment bank he was hoping to get a job with--so we are both very excited! Prayers are answered...even when it doesn't seem like it! So, Sad News! Jimmy is leaving this Sunday to go to New York for training--they told him he might be home before Thanksgiving. TEAR!! It is an amazing job, so the training in NYC will be worth it--but it's hard convincing myself of that! Luckily, I can stay with my parents for the couple of months that he is gone--when he gets back we will try and look for a place that will be close to both of our works. It was so fun to see some of you at the birthday dinner...all the babies were there so it was EXTRA fun for me! I love those babies! Well, love you all! Hope you all have a very Happy Halloween! Love, Jen

No comments: