Saturday, September 8, 2007

Mel Griffith--THEN




Hey everyone!
I agree with Jen when i say that summer went by to fast but now that i think about it... my summer is the same as the rest of the year so it's all good, i'll keep playin. :) Well things are going great with Matt and me. At the beginning of the month we went on the week long cruise to Alaska with matt's family and we had soooo much fun! I'd love to write all about it in detail but that would take up way to much room in the newsletter. But Alaska was absolutely beautiful. We got to see a cool glacier, go on a train ride through some mountains and gulleys, we went wale watching but we could also see wales just from the deck of our ship.. that was awesome. I got to know matt's family a lot better because they are crazy when they are on vacation so all in all i loved the whole trip. We both started school again, matt has a full load of full time work which he's kicking butt at and he's busy with school so he can graduate in the spring, i'm so proud of him! Im just taking one class because of how much i'm working but hopefully next semester i can step it up. Monday's I usually play for a softball team with a bunch of friends that i work with and then on wednesday's I play on my new indoor soccer team that my sister in law heather put together. it is so much fun because we totally suck so we just have fun. Our team name is called the heart breakers and we wear all pink, it's hilarious. Oh and all the other teams are pretty much lesbians so thats kind of weird but we're so girly that we aren't worried about them. :) This weekend Matt and I are thinking about taking a road trip with a bunch of friends since we have labor day off and i think we'll be going to jackson hole or something, we try to do fun stuff like this while we dont have kids. Speaking of Kids.... CONGRATULATIONS VAL AND JULIANNE!!!!! I'm so excited for you guys!!! Well i hope all of you are doing well and I miss all of you so much! I hope that you're as happy as can be, have a great september!Mel Jo and Matt

No comments: