
Hey girlies...
Well, this month has been great! I have been working at Jordan Valley, teaching SPED and I just love it! Jimmy is still interviewing for jobs--man, what a long process! We know he will get a few offers, it's just hard waiting around for them! So, we were supposed to move to Sugarhouse last weekend, BUT none of our furniture fit in the door! So, long story short--we re-loaded the U-Haul, paid for another month on the storage unit, and settled back into the parents basement. We are going to wait around to see where Jimmy gets a job and then we will try and find a place that will be a good location for the two of us. Til then--Bob and Leslie are being very gracious hosts. In fact, it might be hard moving out--I'm getting very accustomed to my momma making dinner for us! :-) So, Lori I can totally relate to you and Josh with your office addiction. Jimm
y and I just started season 3 of "24"--and have officially become tv junkies. We are really liking being down here in Salt Lake--now, that life has calmed down a little we are planning to call everyone so we can schedule some fun get togethers with you all! Hope everyone is doing great. I can't believe all the changes in everyones lives--we are growing up so fast! TEAR!! Keep in touch--Best Friends Forever. Love, Jen
y and I just started season 3 of "24"--and have officially become tv junkies. We are really liking being down here in Salt Lake--now, that life has calmed down a little we are planning to call everyone so we can schedule some fun get togethers with you all! Hope everyone is doing great. I can't believe all the changes in everyones lives--we are growing up so fast! TEAR!! Keep in touch--Best Friends Forever. Love, Jen
No comments:
Post a Comment