marriage, her wedding was so cute I loved it it was so
brianna. Well not much is going on with me
and Seth we are just anxious to have this baby,
especially me I think the last two weeks have been
the longest ever. Seth and I went to california last month with his family, it is a
yearly tradition, we go down with the whole family and
stay right on the beach in
a beach house it is so much fun.
My last day of work was on monday so
now I am just getting things ready for the
baby. Seth starts school again on the 22nd
so we are hoping this baby comes on the
15th the due date but it is not looking like
he will come on the day he is supposed to.
He is hanging on for dear life. Well that is all
that is going on in our lives I will let you all
brianna. Well not much is going on with me
and Seth we are just anxious to have this baby,
especially me I think the last two weeks have been
the longest ever. Seth and I went to california last month with his family, it is a
yearly tradition, we go down with the whole family and
stay right on the beach in
a beach house it is so much fun. My last day of work was on monday so
now I am just getting things ready for the
baby. Seth starts school again on the 22nd
so we are hoping this baby comes on the
15th the due date but it is not looking like
he will come on the day he is supposed to.
He is hanging on for dear life. Well that is all
that is going on in our lives I will let you all
know when our little man arrives. cant wait!!! two weeks !!!


No comments:
Post a Comment