
Hello fellow Salt lake-ians!!
Well, this month has been crazy!! I had my last day of work a few weeks ago in July--it was the greatest thing ever. After I quit, I seriously didn't think about it once--ah, freedom! On Friday the 20th, Jimmy and I went on vacation to Washington. Jimmy served his mission in Tacoma, so we went with one of Jimmy's companions and his wife. It was a blast! We had a 14 hour car ride u
p there and then the next day we spent walking around Olympia--going to the farmers market, looking at old mission places, etc. Sunday we went to church in Olympia and then drove up-state where we drove out to Neah Bay--which is like, the most Northern West tip of the continent...pretty cool! Monday we took the ferry to Canada.We spent the day in Victoria and it w gorgeous!! We did a double decker tour bus of the city and spent the day walking around and being tourists. Tuesday we went to Seattle and checked out Pikes Place--it's that famous place where they throw the fish, it was really fun! Then we started the journey back to good ol' Logan. The next week I just cleaned and packed, and cleaned
and packed, and cleaned and packed. We moved on Saturday...let me just tell any of you who are thinking about moving--don't. It is the worst! We had WAY more stuff than we thought! It's amazing how much junk you can accumulate in a 2 bedroom apartment! So, now we are living with my mommy and daddy. It is great, we have the basement and it is so fun to be home. My parents are remodeling their kitchen and it is coming along very nicely--I'll have to put pics up when it is finished, you guys would be amazed. I started working this Monday at Jordan Valley--it is my dream job, I love it already! I have the best job description and I really like the people I work with--finally, a job I like! So, things have been crazy lately with the move and starting a new job--but we are so excited to be down here in SLC and can't wait til the weddings so we can see everyone and catch up! Love you all! Jen and Jimmy
No comments:
Post a Comment