Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Jen Macfarlane

Hey girlies...



Well, things are going great. I can't believe how quickly this summer is going. I guess it is true what they say, "the older you get, the faster time flies!" I've just been working during the summer, Jimmy has been crazy with school and work. We have had some time to do some fun stuff like camping and other summer activities, but pretty much work, work, work. I think I have contributed enough to the working world, and now I am ready to stay home and play with babies. Shayla, if you want to switch spots--let me know. Next weekend Jimmy and I are going to go up to Washington--his mission stomping grounds. And he's going to show me around and we are going to go to Canada and see the gardens--so I am very excited about that! We are moving in about 3 weeks, so that is exciting!! I will start my job at Jordan District and Jimmy is still interviewing, so hopefully he finds something great! Well, I can't wait for all of these showers and weddings and babies coming up! Good luck and congrats to all of you! Love, Jen

No comments: