Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Jen Macfarlane

Well, things are going great! I can't wait for work to be done...the kids are finished so now I'm just doing office type stuff. It's very boring. So, part of my job is that I have to go out and recruit little kids to be in the Head Start program...they won't let us leave for the summer until all of the classes are atleast 75% enrolled. So, now basically what I am doing is going around door-to-door and begging people to sign up! I need a summer vacation! :-) I keep telling myself: "You need the paycheck--just hang in there!" Jimmy is doing very well----classes are very hard and time consuming for him plus he is still working, so I give him props for being able to handle everything and still make time for me! He is amazing. Over Memorial Day we went to Bear Lake with some friends--let me tell ya, the first burn of the season has officially made it's mark on me! I had "lobster legs" (Mel Michels--remember that one!?) It's gone down now--but the cute pregnant girl that we went with couldn't even walk the next day, she had to take a vinger bath cuz her legs were burned so bad! Stupid/Glorious SUN!! This weekend we are road tripping to Denver because my Grandma Perry died on Monday. She is the one who had Alzheimers--so it is a good thing that she is finally free from her mortal body, but still totally sad. The funeral is this Friday, so we are going to drive up with my fam tomorrow. Other than that things are kind of the same ol' same ol'. Congratulations to Mel Michels on the engagement--I had to have a panic attack for a little bit--because I didn't even know she was dating anyone! Hello people, keep me informed!! And congrats to Ashley on the future engagment--can't wait to meet him at the upcoming BBQ. Shay, I am so excited for you to have your baby--don't be surprised if I'm over at your place every day to hold him. Jen needs some baby time! Erika, congrats on the grown up job--benefits and all! :-) Well, girls it sounds like everyone is doing great. Love you all, Jen and Jimmy

No comments: