Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Jen Macfarlane

Hey girlies...

Well, this month has been more driving and more driving and more--well ya know. My job in Idaho is starting to wear me out! They keep telling me only three more weeks--yeah, I've heard that before! So, hopefully by the end of the month I won't have to work there anymore. We'll see. This month has been very fun--I love the warm weather! It gives me spring fever! Congrats to all of you who only have a couple more weeks of school left--how nice! Well, I'm so excited for the Egans--congrats on the baby boy! And congratulations Lori on your wedding--sorry I couldn't be there...DANG car! But, I can't wait to see the pictures! I miss you all...we need to get together again soon--Maybe Val and Mel Jar's birthdays can be a good excuse for dinner??? What about April 19th or 20th?? Let me know what you guys think. Well, I love you all and hope everyone is doing great! Love, Jen

No comments: