
hello everyone well nothing new is really going on with me and Seth we are just working and school like the usual. I have my second doctors apt. on valentines day and I am so excited they will measure my belly, listen for the heart beat, and I will pee in a cup how fun!!! then I will set up a time to have my second ultra sound that is the 17 week ultra sound so I will be excited to see my baby again and see how much it has grown. I believe it has grown lots cause my belly feels very bloaded. then at twenty weeks we will find out the gender. I will let you all know what we are having but it wont be for a little while until we know. Work is going lovely and lif
e is good. I need more sunshine and warm days cause I am ready to get out of this depressing winter. my basketball team I am coaching (8 and 9 year old boys) are doing awesome they haev only lost one game, but that was their first game and it didnt count. so they make me proud. well love you all and have a lovely valentines day!
No comments:
Post a Comment