Thursday, February 15, 2007

Mel Grace

Hey girls!Well, not too much is new this month! Mike and I are keeping ourselves pretty busy. We are both working a lot and have a lot of studying to do this semester. But two more semesters and I will be done with college! Yay! I'm still dancing and actually have my performance this Saturday night. I believe I mentioned it in the last update. So if any of you read this in time and want to come, it's this Saturday night, February 10th at 7:30pm at Mountain View High School in Orem. They are selling tickets at the door starting at 7:00. It would be fun if you could come!It was fun to see a lot of you at Val's baby shower. I can't believe another friend is about to have a baby! It's so exciting and I'm so happy for you. And congrats to Shayla again with her new baby. It will still be about another year and a half for me!! :)I finally got my wedding photos! I was so excited to finally see them. For some reason though, I couldn't attach them, so I'll have to do that next time. I hope you are all doing well!Melanie

No comments: