Hey girlies...
Well, my life is crazy and out of control--but I have nothing exciting to show for it! These past couple of months have been hectic as I started my new life as a college grad-and a working woman. I had my 22nd birthday on Feb. 5th--and surprisingly, this birthday I actually DO feel older. I hate saying goodbye to 21--it was a good year! Now, with my job I am doing therapy up in Soda Springs, Idaho--for all of you who have no clue where that is--it's 2 hours north of Logan. I HATE it, because it's like I drive all the way to Sandy everyday! Anyway, I only have to do it for another month--so that makes me feel better. Jimmy and I are doing great. And he is really starting to get excited for our move to AZ in the summer--just for the summer again. I am so excited for Vallie and her new baby--how great! And Mel Jo a shout out to you for your upcoming birthday! Love you all...Jen
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment