Monday, January 22, 2007

Melanie Grace

Hey girls!
Well Christmas was great! It was so nice to have a long break from school and be with family. It was also good to see most of you at Ashley's house for dinner! Mike and I ended up spending Christmas Eve and Christmas Day with my family in Sandy, then on the 26th we flew up to Idaho to visit Mike's family for a week. We had Christmas Eve and day with his family too, just on the 26 and 27 instead :) It was so fun to see all of my new nieces and nephews! It was weird to get 14 nieces and nephews all in one day when Mike and I got married! But they are all so cute. I have some pictures, but I can't access them right now, so I'll have to put them in next months blog.
School is going good so far. My classes aren't too hard, but they require a lot of me physically. I'm taking a lot of dance classes and teaching aerobics again this semester. I am also a Team Lead at Jamba Juice now, so I have to work 7:00-12:00 three times a week, which isn't too bad, it's just really early and a lot more work. Everything else is going pretty good. I have a folk dance show coming up soon actually. It's on February 9 and10, so if any of you would like to come it would be fun to have you! Just let me know and I can get you a ticket.
I hope that you all are doing well! See you soon.
Melanie Grace

No comments: