Monday, January 22, 2007

Jen Macfarlane

Hey girlies! Well, the holidays were so much fun this year. I was done with my student teaching on December 8th and we got back from our cruise on January 8th--so pretty much I had an entire month off with nothing to do! It was great! I graduated on December 16th which was so nice! Val and I couldn't believe that we had finally made it through college--crazy! Oh, and Val was the Valedictorian for our Special Education Department so congrats to Vallie Girl!! For Christmas we spent Christmas Eve with my fam and Christmas Day with Jimmy's. It gets so tricky trying to figure out holidays--but were lucky we live close enough to hang out with both families! For Christmas we bought a video camera--a priceless posession! We took it with us everywhere on our cruise and it was so much fun to go back and look at all of the video! It will definitely be fun to have around when we have a baby--P.S. That is not an announcement. So, after Christmas we went on our cruise--it was so much fun! The first night on the cruise was New Years Eve--and I think we were the only sober ones on the whole ship! Then we spent the next week laying out and enjoying life. We went to Costa Maya, Mexico--Grand Cayman Islands--Ocho Rios, Jamaica! For a whole week we were free from everything--it was great!! Then we came home to FREEZING cold Logan! I started my new job the day we got back and so far it is going great! It is nice to finally be making money instead of spending it all on school! And by the way girls, be graduated is the BEST feeling in the whole world--so keep going and finish up, it is so worth it to have a degree! Jimmy also started a new job and a new semester of classes the day we got back so we are both very busy--but it's great. Can't wait to see everyone in a couple of weeks for baby showers and bridal showers--congrats!! Love you girls...Jen

No comments: