Well, this past Novemeber has been fabulous! Jimmy and I had a great Thanksgiving with my family in Sandy. It was nice to be home and spend a holiday with the fam! I kept very busy this month with my student teaching--I am finally to the point where I like my class and feel comfortable with all the teacher stuff and now I am finished! Oh well! It is worth it because I graduate in two weeks--wahoo! I got a teaching job up here in Logan, YAY! So, I will be working for Bear River Head Start as their Special Education Consultant--so if any of the teachers have questions or need training with their kiddos then I get to go in and help them. The best part is: I don't have to have my own class--Val, knows how much that means to me! :-) Other than that not too much is new. Tomorrow I have something very exciting to look forward to...I'm getting pre-cancerous cells removed from my cervix. Nice! I had a couple of abnormal tests and when they went in to do a biopsy they said I had pre-cancer cells. Good thing is, they can just freeze them off and it should be fine. If anyone wants to switch me spots tomorrow let me know. :-) Jimmy and I are getting excited to be finished with school--after Christmas we are going on a cruise for my "graduation" present! We can't wait--so hopefully the picture in the January newsletter will be of me looking nice and tan in a bikini--you can all look forward to that!! K, girls love ya tuns! Can't wait to see ya soon! Merry Christmas! Love, Jen
No comments:
Post a Comment