Hey girlies,
Well, this past month has been crazy! I switched student teaching placements and now I am at the Special Education Preschool--the first two weeks I wanted to die! Now, I am teaching and running the class and things are going much better! I can't believe I graduate in 5 weeks! Wow! I have a few job offers some of them are down in SLC--so that doesn't really help me since I live in Logan! I guess I could live down there or I could commute--but that just doesn't sound fun! I have an interview for a teaching job up here in Logan--it's tomorrow, so cross your fingers for me! Jimmy is still in school and we are busy, busy, busy! Halloween was fun--we did the whole pumpkin carving thing and then went to Jimmy's moms house for a little party. Oh! Jimmy got an elk a few weekends ago--so me being an "elk widow" finally paid off! The last day of the hunt Jimmy went out with some friends and he got a good sized elk--so, YAY Jimmy! We actually ate some of it the other night...it wasn't bad--it actually tastes like steak. It's a good thing I liked it cuz that's what we will be eating for a long time! :-) We are looking forward to Thanksgiving this year with my family--should be fun! And then of course we are looking forward to GRADUATION! Hope everyone is doing great...miss all of you and can't wait to see you in a couple of days! Love Always, Jen
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment