Hey girlies! Man, these months are seriously flying by so fast! I can't
handle it! It will be Christmas before we know it!! Well let me think of
what's been going on lately....
My brother is officially engaged. He is getting married in the Newport
Beach temple on Dec 29 so that will be super fun! And my family and I are
going to Disneyland after, so it makes it all worth it! :) I've stopped
dating the guy (Jake) that I told you about from the last newsletter...but
it's definitely a good thing. I usually know after about 6 weeks and it was
right around the 6 week mark that I felt like I things should end. So it's
all good! I'm happy! I've been working on trying to figure my life out for
the next year and a half. I will be graduating in Spring 08 so that will be
nice! I will have a major in Speech Communications and a double minor with
Sociology and Business Management and Entrepreneurship so that will be fun!
I am starting to see the light and the end of this very long college tunnel!
I'm super excited for the snow! I can't wait to go snowboarding! Not so
excited for the Arctic cold of Logan, but it's ok. I'm getting better at
making good decisions, so hopefully no frostbite or hypothermia this year!!
:)
Really not too much has been going on, just super busy with school! But I
miss you girls soooooooo much and I am so excited for our holiday get
togethers! I love you girls with all my heart and you are always in my
prayers!! I hope all is well with everyone!!
Loves Ash
Wednesday, November 8, 2006
Ashley Battles
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment