Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Jen Macfarlane

Hey girls! So, Jimmy and I survived an Arizona summer…I didn’t think it was possible in that kind of heat—but I’m sure you will all be glad to hear that we made it safe and sound back to the great cold state of Utah! It feels great to be back in Utah where we are close to family and friends…but we were also sad to leave Arizona—we kind of fell in love with it after a while. And it was SO sad to leave my little baby Owen! I really felt like he was my own baby, I miss him so much, now every time I see a baby I’m like: “Oh my gosh! A baby! I have to hold it!” So, Val, Jules and Christie—WATCH OUT! After settling back into our home in Logan we were ready to start school again. So, I have started my student teaching and so far so good! If I can keep this up for the next 15 weeks I will be a college graduate—CRAZY! Oh, I think everyone will be impressed to know that I am in training for a 5k!! (It’s a 3 mile race) Yes, I know…not that impressive. However, I’m sure most of you know how much I DETEST running—it involves everything I hate: being hot, being tired, being sore, etc! But, my family talked me into doing a triathlon with them—so my part of the triathlon is the running. I’ll let you know how it goes—if I don’t lose all consciousness and die while racing! So, not much is new—but, summer was great and now I am excited to be teaching. Things here are good. Love you all! Jen

This picture is mostly to show off the EXTENSIONS I had this summer! The hair is hard to see, but the baby is cute!


No comments: