Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Ashley Battles--THEN

Hey girls!  Well life is great!  August was a crazy busy month for my 
family. My mom got surgery on her foot, my brother moved to a new house in
provo, and of course my dad is out of town all the time! We had a rockin
BBQ at my house the weekend before we all left to go back to school. It was
wonderful to see everyone again, always a random turn out, but great none
the less. I'm back in L-town now! I love it here, and I have missed it so
much!! My roomates are adorable and we get a long well...however everyone
has very busy schedules, so it's pretty hit and miss seeing them! School is
going well so far! I love my classes and my professors so far, so it should
be an awesome semester! As far as the guys go...nothin too exciting! I met
a nice guy on the way to campus this morning, and we are supposed to hang
out sometime, so that should be fun. Other than that, I'm just meeting lots
of new people, and hanging out with the Alta Crew that are up here every
once in a while! I'm going to continue working up here in Logan. I am a
corporate representative for Associated Foods, and I will be working out of
the Macey's in Logan helping them with events, promotions, and training. So
that should be fun! Hmmm...I can't think of much else that is real exciting
or out of the ordinary... But I love you girls so much, and I miss you all!
I hope we can all get together soon! Congrats to the pregnant girls...We're
all going to be Aunts!! Fun! I hope all is well with all of you married
girls and your husbands! As for the single ones...keep having fun and live
it up!! Well I love you all and you are always in my prayers!! Have a
wonderful September!!!

No comments: